B&E Class from 1950s

B&E Celebrates 60 Years

On November 10, 1951, the West Virginia Higher Education Board created what was then called the WVU College of Commerce. It was renamed the College of Business and Economics in 1971. We will be celebrating the 60th anniversary by a series of events that recognizes our sixty years of providing exceptional business education to the State of West Virginia.

Learn about B&E's history through the eyes of our alumni: