The WVU Bureau of Business and Economic Research is a member of the Association for University Business and Economic Research (AUBER).
Eastern Panhandle Economic Outlook Conference
WV Economic Outlook 2016
2015 Economic Outlook Conference Schedule:
- OCTOBER 7 - Wheeling Economic Outlook Conference
- OCTOBER 15 - New River Gorge Regional Economic Summit (Beckley)
- NOVEMBER 3 - Eastern Panhandle Economic Outlook Luncheon (Martinsburg)
- NOVEMBER 16 - Morgantown MSA Economic Outlook Conference
Thank You to the 2015 EOC Sponsors:
- Arnett Carbis Toothman
- Chambers Endowed Program for Electronic Business
- Morgantown Area Economic Partnership
- Piper Jaffray
- Summit Financial Group, Inc.
- WV American Water
- WV Department of Revenue
- WV Oil and Natural Gas Association
November 3, 2015
Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV
A schedule will be available soon.
For decision-makers, strategic planners and analysts who depend on having the best available information on economic trends in our state and nation.
Expert economists and WVU Bureau of Business and Economic Research Director John Deskins forecast the coming year’s economic trends.
Attendees will receive the following:
- West Virginia Economic Outlook 2016, the annual forecast that tracks county and statewide indicators such as jobs by industry, labor force, population and personal income
- Eastern Panhandle Regional Economic Outlook 2016
- Presentation handouts from all speakers