Stuart M. and Joyce N. Robbins Center for Global Business and Strategy
For B&E students, faculty and staff to become more aware of the world at large, and more engaged with it.
To support education, research and outreach initiatives related to global business and strategies in the G-20 countries.
- Student Exchanges
- Globalization of Curriculum
- Research Collaboration
Exchange Relationships Established or in Progress with:
- Shanghai University of Finance & Economics
- University of Münster (Germany)
- Hebrew University (Isreal)
- Strasbourg University (France)
- University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Bond University (Australia)
- University of São Paulo (Brazil)
- T.A.Pai Management Institute (India)
- Nagoya University (Japan)
- Cardiff University (United Kingdom)
Stuart M. and Joyce N. Robbins
The Robbins Center was created from a generous contribution by Stuart M. and Joyce N. Robbins. The Center “will have tremendous benefits for our students in a worldwide economy and help WVU become an emerging markets university of choice,” Stuart Robbins said. Stuart Robbins is a native of Parkersburg who went on to a successful Wall Street career with Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette.
- Robbins' gift to create Center for Global Business and School of Public Health professorship
- Stuart M. Robbins, WV Business Hall of Fame Inductee